Qe Fresh Air Direct Adiabatic – Launch date to be confirmed
The Qe FADA Hybrid cooling unit is one of our Qe Telecom Site Cooling Products. It unlocks the potential of reducing your Telecom Sites cooling energy consumption with its Fresh Air cooling capability, that extends through the summer months by utilising direct adiabatic cooling to reduce the incoming fresh air temperature. The modular design concept provides ultimate flexibility and scalability to meet a wide range of free displacement cooling design requirements.
HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- The EVO intelligent controller ensures optimum cooling efficiency and control. Large colour touch screen display with intuitive graphics provide intelligent control at the fingertip.
- Precise airflow and temperature control over, integrated water safety management with full interaction maintenance functional check routine.
- Efficient EC fan providing optimum airflow adjustment.
- Simplistic design and components facilitating easy servicing and repair.
- A green alternative facilitating an option to reduce refrigeration gas ownership and the rigors of F-Gas regulation changes.
- Air discharge is down flow.
- Designed for the continuous 365 x 24 operation under full range of climate conditions.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Remote monitoring and control through dry contact or RS485 communication interface with open protocol.
- Menu-based large LCD display with multi-level password protection function
- Self-diagnosis function, various system diagnosis, alarm, and protection functions.
Model Sizes (kW):
- 33.64 kW (Averaged across 23 temperature and humidity points)
Maximum Input Power (kW):
- 3.7 kW
Averaged Input Power (kW)
- 1.758 kW
Air Flow Orientations:
- Down Flow
Air Flow Volume Range:
- 18,000 m3/h
- Height (mm) 2655
- Width (mm) 1500
- Depth (mm) 954
- Weight (kg) 365
EVO intelligent controller
- 7-inch, 800×480 dot matrix true color touch screen.
- Temperature and humidity curves.
- Graphical display of device running status.
- Multi-level password protection.
- Able to connect multiple temperatures & humidity sensors and detect the temperature & humidity of the inlet/outlet air of racks.
- Control mode selected according to the rack cooling demand, the precise air supply to realize energy saving.
- RS485 interface as standard.
- Optional SNMP and TCP/IP interface.
- Multiple history alarms, expanded storage of history alarms is provided.
- The running data stored every 60 seconds into a rolling log.
- The relevant data can be read directly via Building Management Systems.
- Team Work Function to group multiple units easily.
- Selective area temperature control.
- Shared temperature and humidity setting.
- Teamwork mode: demand management, trend management, rotation and standby (lead/lag), realising adaptive energy saving.
- Saving 20%~30% energy compared to traditional AC motor.
- Soft-startup function, low startup current.
- Adjust rotary speed automatically according to cooling requirements and airflow pressure, and provide airflow as required.
- N+1 redundant configuration of fans, ensure the airflow in case of any fan fault.
- Easy-maintenance design.
- EC Axil Fan, high efficiency and energy saving
- ZN050 axil fan, low noise characteristics
- Second Extract Fan
- Recirc Damper Side Position (On Top Position Default)
- Side Discharge Grilles in lower Plinth Section